Sunday 23 September 2012

My 23rd Birthday Party ♥

08092012~ I celebrated my 23rd birthday party on this day...
First- Thank you Daddy and Mummy for bringing me to this world...I love you...
Second- Thank you baby for throwing me a surprise and wonderful party...
Third- Thank you for all those who attending the party and the presents that given...

The first time that I celebrated my birthday in a club...
Specially thanks to the venue provider -Voodoo Pub & Bistro,Penang-
And also not to forget all the staffs over there as well as DJs too...
You guys are just so awesome...
Let's photos tell the story...


Both of them are so excited with the present-BRA SET-


Thank you the VVIP of Voodoo for the Mumm champagne for me


Thanks baby for the surprise party


Friends Forever =)


Brother Forever =)


The girls


The birthday girl ♥


Another VVIP of Voodoo throw me second party on Sunday night


Singer of the night


Birthday girl with her Mumm champagne,specially thanks to Ah Chong Lee & friends


Group Photo 1


Group Photo 2


With the pretty girl-Celine Kang-


My brother-Laze- ♥


Group Photo 3


CCB and pretty girls


Two Lao Yiii


The ♥ one


Champagne Shower of the night =)



Angeline,Yumiko,Golden Kim with present


Thanks for attending the party and make the party become wonderful

Busy of cutting the cake =)


Brother forever =)


Present from colleagues -Chanel Eyeliner-


Presents from Besties, Bf's Mummy & Sister


Although there is no romantic and candle light dinner,but there is a dinner cook fulled with heart and care...
A dinner that fulfil me and you ♥


Chef and Boyfriend of the night... ♥ you much...

Wishlist for 23rd Birthday-
  • Get higher achievement in my career
  • Everyone of my family members, friends and my baby stay healthy and happy everyday
  • Keep the last wish for myself (SECRET)
A big thank you for all those who attending the party... ♥



No comments: