Sunday 23 September 2012

The memories

It have been so long that I have never updated for my blog...
The blog is growing fungus for around 8 months...Today I am going to activate it again...
This post is going to blog about what was my life for the past 8 months...Stay tune =)

On a very special day, I have met someone special in my life...
A ring of telephone, 45 minutes journey from hometown brings our relationship become closer...
The special boy friend in my life that I have ever met...
The coincident of faith,time and place make us to be in one pair...
I would never regret that I made this decision to be with you if in future one day we are meant to apart from each others...

In this past 8 months, everyday I live sweet and happily with you...
The time we talk,drink,eat,movie and shopping...It will all becomes the memories that forever in my mind...
And thanks for treating me like a princess and always hearts me...Love you my dear baby <3 div="div">


The first photo belong to you & me


The day that always accompany by you


<3 baby="baby" p="p" you="you">

Although I dunno how long can be for both of us to be together but at least I appreciate what I already have for now...Is more than enough then everything...




No comments: