Thursday 29 September 2011

Best Sister~Isabella

Today is my off day.
Suppose my plan is to going back hometown during this offday but plan change when my lovely cousin call up and said she going to come over to Penang. So we decided to have an outing.Girls outing,sound lovely and sweet.
She depart at hometown and heading all the way down to Penang. After her arrival, we went off to Gurney Plaza having our brunch (Breakfast & Lunch together)
~SIAM Express~ was our choice.After finished our lunch and yet we have so much of time but we are not interested in window shopping, so I suggested to karaoke-ing in redbox.wahaha,hmm...maybe this is the first time I karaoke with her when we grown up, when we was young,I used to karaoke-ing at her house.
Took alot of photos as memory <3



Post 1


Post 2


Post 3

All funny funny post been taken and she said that she have never posing like this before.
Haha,people used to say that we are twins when we was small.
We wear same clothes,same shoes,same hair and even same height we have.We share our secret every night before sleep.LOVE,FRIEND,FAMILY and also STUDY.hahaha
I miss and love the moment when we are together.Glad to have a sister like you and you are my best and love sister ever.

No comments: